Thursday, April 28

[JOURNALIST] TASK 7 - PART 3

Hi! I'm Jose A Gómez, the journalist for this week. It is a pleasure for me to performance this role because it gives me the opportunity to find tools in which I can develop my novel creativity. An example of that is this report I bring this week to inspire you: The story of this week about FH in Magazine format thanks, ISSUU a superb space where anyone can publish whatever, magazines, books, booklets, photo albums and so on. SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES!


Here is the connection with other blogs:

And this is another fantastic blog  Click to see it

Well, I hope you have enjoyed  this post. 

Jose A Gómez


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Frisky Hedgehogs. I'm Leona, the journalist for the The Prickles this week. I just wanted to let you all know that I love your work every week. It is always full of so much imagination, creativity and effort. Every week yous do something new. I really admire that! I think looking at your work each week makes my group and I want to explore new ideas more. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion Leona, we also enjoyed a lot your TV Show!!!

      Delete