Wednesday, April 20

[FACILITATOR] TASK 7 - PART 2. COMPLEXITY AND RELATIONSHIPS

Hi! I'm Edu Gálvez and this week I have the role of "facilitator". Or BOSS, for you can understand it better.

This is the second part of the topic "Complexity and relationships". In every weeks until this one, we have worked in different groups, but this week all members of the class have worked as a single group. We have had to create a channel which explains different news as to the interaction between all elements that compose a school.

On Monday, once we divided us into "editors" and "actors" according to our function, we prepared what we recorded on Wednesday: distribution of characters, delibery the mission of each person, preparation of script...On Wednesday, everyone did a great job and we enjoyed so much doing it!

Taking into account the task of this week, I have not been able to develop my role as facilitator 100%. In my case, I have acted as reporter in one of the six news that composed the channel. I have to say that the only time when I have developed my role as boss of my group has been with the creation of a 'newspaper' which contains the 6 news that we worked last week.

And that's all! Thank you for your attention. ;-)
Edu Gálvez

No comments:

Post a Comment