Thursday, March 10

[TRANSLATOR] TASK 3.2

TASK 3.2 - TRYING TO CURL THE RINGLET

Hi everyone I am Edu Espinosa and this week I am the translator of Frisky Hedgehogs. From my own point of view, Pepi did an excellent job in task 3 but, as I have to improve it, I'm going to do only one little modification, which is that instead of the word "Glance Test", I would have put the word "Presentation", and here it is...


Presentation: Through this word it is explained how a determinate work or project should be showed to an audience, the term "presentation" involves also three different aspects; prepare, design and deliver, all these things are very important in a presentation and they complemented each other because if any of them are left out, the presentation will not be good . In addition there is a kind of guide, or some tips to follow, which could help to the author of the material in order to do a nice presentation. Furthermore they are also useful at the exposition time.

Best translator in 30"

Bye,

Edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment