Sunday, February 28

[STAR] TASK 1 - EXPLORING TPACK

The mirror technique

As the star this week, I was pleased to present to my peers a valuable framework in education, TPACK.  It was an intimidating and gratifying experience talking about this useful knowledge-tool for us as future professional teachers.

What gave me some extra confidence was spend the whole weekend and part of the  week doing  rehearsals in front of the mirror, watching my voice, pronunciation  and body movements. Moreover, during the presentation in the classroom, all my focus was speaking as clear as possible and being connected with my listeners through eye contact, physical presence, and emotional engagement.  The worst part, as usually, the beginning of each speech, it was terrifying. Yet, once I broke the ice everything was running smoothly.
I would like to show you a video which serves me to get inspiration for this task. Have fun!!


Jose Antonio Gómez Cortés

No comments:

Post a Comment